I am working at Ant Group as a Senior Staﬀ Engineer of software security. Also I am an adjunct Senior Lecturer at the University of New South Wales (UNSW personal website) and an adjunct Researcher (Professor) at Chinese Academy Sciences(CAS).
I earned my PhD degree from UNSW under supervised by Scientia Professor Jingling Xue. And then I worked as a Research Associate at Compiler Research Group and cooperatively developed an inter-procedural dependence analysis tool SVF that is maintained by Dr. Yulei Sui.
Before joining Ant, I worked at Huawei as a Technical Expert of AI compiler. During the period, I am the founder of MindSpore/AKG (GitHub, Gitee) which is an open-sourced AI compiler for Huawei Ascend 910.
- Program Analysis, Software Engineering and Security
- Programming Language and Compilation Techniques for Machine Learning
- Parallel Programming and Optimizations for Heterogeneous Systems
My team is looking for self-motivated technical experts, who are interested in program analysis, software security. Please no hesitate to contact me. (dipeng dot dp at antgroup dot com).
- 2022-02: I was invited to join the Industry Advisory Board of Monash University.
- 2022-01: Our two papers “Record and Replay of Online Traffic for Microservices with Automatic Mocking Point Identification” and “Field-based Static Taint Analysis for Industrial Microservice” are accepted by ICSE-SEIP 2022.
- 2021-12: I was invited to introduce ANT’s AIOps on CCF ChinaSoft 2021. link
- 2021-10: I was invited to present our unified program analysis framework on CCF CNCC 2021. link
- 2021-03: Our paper “AKG: Automatic Kernel Generation for Neural Processing Units using Polyhedral Transformations” is accepted by PLDI 2021.
- 2020-10: Our paper “Optimizing the Memory Hierarchy by Compositing Automatic Transformations on Computations and Data” gains Best Paper Nomination.
- 2020-07: Our paper “Optimizing the Memory Hierarchy by Compositing Automatic Transformations on Computations and Data” is accepted by MICRO-53.
- 2020-06: Our AKG is open-sourced. (GitHub, Gitee).